Director of Sports Performance
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelors of Science – Oregon State University
National Strength and Conditioning Association – CSCS
United States of America Weightlifting – Level 1
National Strength and Conditioning Association – CPT
AED / First AID / CPR
Southern Oregon University – Football
Olympic Weightlifting – State Champion & Nationally Qualifying/Competing
• Work closely with Sport Coaches, Physical Therapists and Sports Nutritionist to develop an integrated
performance model for athlete development. Model built at elite level and scalable to all athletic levels.
• Development and implementation of an integrated internship for Sports Performance Coaches teaching effective communication and collaboration between interdisciplinary staff.
• Created/executed a NFL Combine and Pro-day Prep program.
• Development and execution of NFL, NBA, MLB, USATF, LPGA & MLS off-season programs for athletes including Brandin Cooks, Martell Webster, Cooper Hummel, Kate Grace, Evan Jager, Caroline Inglis & Stephen McCarthy.
Oregon State University 2013-2015
• Strength Coach with Football, Women’s Basketball, Wrestling, Women’s Soccer, Softball, and Volleyball.
• Trained draft eligible players for the NFL Pro Day and Pro Day events.
• Designed transitional rehab workouts for return-to-play athletes.
• Presented on strength and conditioning topics at state and nationally recognized conferences including Oregon State NSCA Conference, Smarter Team Training Conference (Maryland), and Therapeutic Associates Running Night.
• Consulting role for New Jersey Devils, Bowerman Track Club, United States Naval Academy, Lewis & Clark College Football, and HQ Physical Therapy.